Calcio e Finanza continues its development project and is now launching a process aimed at identifying investors who can provide capital to support its growth.
Fair Play 2.0’s board of directors, currently in charge of the websites www.calcioefinanza.it and en.calcioefinanza.com, approved the achievement of the objectives set out in the agreement signed in October 2016 with DB Media Consulting (DBMc) and Andrea Di Biase.
Under this agreement, the websites www.calcioefinanza.it and en.calcioefinanza.com will therefore be controlled by a limited liability company, called Fair Play Media. Andrea Di Biase will initially hold a 42.5% stake of it. The remaining 57.5% will be split among some of the current shareholders of Fair Play 2.0.
Subsequently, the various options available will be evaluated, including a Fair Play Media capital increase reserved for financial and / or industrial investors, to raise the financial resources needed to develop the Calcio e Finanza project. The plan will be based on the multiannual strategic plan recently approved by the Fair Play 2.0 board of directors and Fair Play Media shareholders.
The goal is to quickly break-even with the editorial business on the Italian market strengthening the brand Calcio e Finanza as a synonym for reliability and expertise in the industry of football business. The English version of the website for international markets and other complementary business activities will be properly developed as part of this plan.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calcio e Finanza is the first Italian multimedia platform dedicated to the economic, financial and management aspects of Italian and international football, directed both to fans and professionals. Founded in the fall of 2013 by Fair Play 2.0, Calcio e Finanza is now a benchmark in Italy on the topics of football business for thousands of fans, passionate football lovers and for those working in professional football.